The cutting-edge wireless control system gives the Antari W series a simple settings and operation interface. Additionally, the state-of-the-art heater design improves the W Series fog machines' quality and energy efficiency. In conclusion, the Antari W Series makes it easy for users to create a professional scene.
Intelligent Wireless Control System. Each machine comes with a set of wireless receiver and transmitter as standard controller. The working distance of wireless control is 50 meters in open area.
Opto-electronic Fluid Sensor. When the fluid recipient runs dry, the fluid sensor stops pumping automatically to protect pump from burning.
New, More Efficient Heat Exchanger Design which allows the Antari W series to generate fog with smaller particles, thereby reducing its fog fluid consumption. When compared to equivalent power consumption heat exchangers, the same quantity of fog fluid in W series can produce up to 20% more fog.
New Advanced PCB (Printed Circuit Board). Design The new system can control temperature precisely and rule out the influence from outside environments as much as possible to make W series fog machines be able to work stably between -20 and +60 degrees Celsius.
- Voltage : AC 240V, 50Hz
- Rated power : 1000 W
- Warm-up time : 13 minutes (approx.)
- Fluid consumption rate : 90 ml/min
- Tank capacity : 2.8 liter
- Liquid used : Antari FLR / FLG Liquid
- Operating time : 30 mins at max. output
- Ambient temp. range : 0°C - 40°C
- Output 425 m3 /min
- Control : DMX512, Wireless
- DMX channels : 1 channel
- Connection : XLR 3-pin (DMX)
- Optional accessories : W-510-HB Hanging Bracket
- Weight : 11.4 Kg
- Dimensions (mm) : L 487 W 250 H 223